Nira Control AB is looking for a Senior Application Software Engineer with a keen interest to create software for our customer’s systems based on application understanding.
Who we are:
Nira Control AB develops and delivers advanced electronic control units to customers that design and produce vehicles and other products that are used in harsh environments. With state of the art technology platforms, Nira Control AB is developing unique electronic systems that are improving customers’ operations and products. Choosing Nira Control AB as a supplier equals making advanced electronic control easy.
Nira Control AB was founded in 2006 when assets were acquired from a company within the Volvo Group. Previous projects and products include advanced electronic control units for diesel engines, natural gas engines, electric motors and vehicle data networks with customers ranging from start-ups to global industrial companies.
What you will do:
Continues development for diagnostic and service tool used in field applications (windows/android/IOs)
Perform pre-studies, requirements and time estimates for development tasks
Participate in the requirement analysis process to devise a solution that fulfill the requirements
The Successful candidate is assumed to have experience of:
- Developing and testing software
- General computer science knowledge
- Connected devices to cloud based systems (IoT)
- Working with both back-end and front-end
- C# or C++ programming
- Frontend development with frameworks such as WPF/XAML
- OOP, REST, Design Patterns, Code Smells
Any of the following is seen as meriting:
- Experience in Git (or similar) is desirable
- Experience with MVVM/MVC/MVP design concepts
- Database knowledge
- Embedded software development
- Ability to articulate current status, blocking issues, and task estimates